We do extensive testing before releasing the final version of a product.
Some of our products are labeled Prototype.
The Prototype label means the product is not yet the final version.
All our products go through six phases:
- We check all the related science and analyze the need for such a product on the market.
- Small test among 4-6 people, each with a unique circumstance (digestive issues, stomach issues, high performance athlete, etc.).
- Test of mixability and rentability of production, adding additives if needed.
- Small test among 4-5 people, testing flavors.
- After the first four phases are complete, the product is launched as Prototype. This is when the big-scale test begins, and we dig deep into the feedback we receive.
- After making the final adjustments based on the acquired feedback, we launch the product as the final version.