Nduranz Training & Nutrition System
A comprehensive 37-page guide for amateur cyclists who want to improve their performance. Learn about the equipment, training, and nutrition, combined with tips and tricks of one of the world's best amateur cyclists and sports nutritionists.Get your e-book for FREE
You will get the following:
• Equipment selection and setup
• Complete training program and fundamental guidelines
• First hand experience from 3x World Amateur Chronometer Champion
• Nutrition system developed by a world-class endurance nutritionist
• Tips and tricks to improve your performance and training
Real facts, tangible content
No bullshit, download now
We invited Matej Lovše, one of the best amateur cyclists in the world, to share his knowledge and experience gathered through his many years of top-level competition. Learn what equipment he uses, how he trains, and the dos and don’ts of training.
In the second part of the book, Dr. Tim Podlogar, a scientist, nutritionist, and experienced amateur cyclist himself, shares his vast nutritional knowledge. Learn the basics of macro and micronutrients, how to monitor your hydration, and what to eat.