A new prototype joins our product line.
What is it?
You probably already know what the carbohydrate drink Nrgy Unit Drink is all about. But in case you don’t, let’s get over its main benefits:
- The 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose allows you to easily utilize 90 grams of carbohydrates per hour without digestive issues.
- The Nduranz Electrolyte Mix enables optimal hydration by replacing only the electrolytes (minerals) you actually lose in your sweat.
- The Nrgy Unit System allows you to easily manage your caloric intake and freely mix and match our different fueling products.
- Carefully-crafted taste and natural ingredients make this not only a delicious but also a healthy option indeed.
So, what’s different with Nrgy Unit Drink 90?
We’re glad you asked.
Nrgy Unit Drink 90 has double the amount of energy compared to a regular Nrgy Unit Drink.
Why did we create Nrgy Unit Drink 90?
Simply put, because there was a demand for it.
Many top-level endurance athletes consume 90 grams of carbohydrates per hour (or even more!) on a regular basis. If you ever tried that yourself, you know well how difficult that may be. No wonder, then, that many asked for a drink with a higher concentration of energy (carbohydrates).
You ask, we deliver. Or at least we try.
This led to the creation of Nrgy Unit Drink 90. It was a fun ride, as our aim is always to deliver the best products possible, but now we’re super excited to get all the feedback on our early prototype - some of our best athletes are already testing it as we speak.
Many athletes wanted to see a higher-concentration energy drink, and we are happy to have delivered.
Who is Nrgy Unit Drink 90 for?
Nrgy Unit Drink 90 is designed specifically for the hardest-core endurance athletes who regularly engage in highest-intensity exercise with extreme power outputs.
That said, other athletes might find this product appealing as well. After all, we are all aiming to realize our highest athletic potential.
Nrgy Unit Drink 90 is designed for elite athletes during extremely intense exercise.
Which leads us to the important question.
Why should you use Nrgy Unit Drink 90?
While the main reason to use this product is to get more energy as efficiently as possible, there are several other reasons why you might want to use it. Let’s look at them:
- It is the most efficient way to consume 90 grams of carbohydrates per hour.
- It is a useful option for situations where you don’t want to consume too much liquid.
- It saves you time because you don’t have to ingest energy gels or other food.
- It is the highest amount of energy you can carry in a bottle.
- Delicious taste that packs an enormous, long-lasting energy punch.
- It might be the most stomach-friendly way to sustain a high carbohydrate intake.
- It is more economical than a combination of energy gels and energy drink.
As you can see, there are several reasons why to use Nrgy Unit Drink 90. And this is not the end of the story, either. Because Nrgy Unit Drink 90 is just a higher concentration of energy in a single drink, it is completely up to you why and when to use it and how to combine it with our other fueling products.
There are several reasons to use Nrgy Unit Drink 90. See if you can come up with your own.
The most important thing, as we like to say (and do), is to go out and experiment!
Wait, what about electrolytes?
Don’t worry. Nrgy Unit Drink 90 is just as efficient in providing optimal hydration during intense exercise as its ‘smaller’ brother.
Get all the minerals you actually lose in your sweat and let the electrolytes do the work. And just to be clear, we did adjust the amounts so that you get double carbs but just the right amount of electrolytes.
Hydration is crucial. Always keep that in mind.
Releasing a new prototype is always exciting for us. Not only do we have the chance to see whether all our hard work in the lab paid off, we can also appreciate how it affects your athletic performance and how it allows you to push even further in realizing your highest athletic potential.
Let’s not waste any more time. Get your Nrgy Unit Drink 90 now and let us know how you feel about it!